Fudgy Black Bean Truffles
These chocolate truffles are best served (and eaten) straight from the fridge. And don’t worry – the black beans go undetected in these delicious truffles.
Fudgy Black Bean Chocolate Truffles
- 1 1/4 cup Black Beans cooked or canned
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla optional
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder) for coating
- Puree all the ingredients (except 1 tbsp cocoa powder for coating) in a food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.Put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. The dough is easier to shape when it's a bit firmer.Shape into small balls.Roll in cocoa powder and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.They taste best when cold and straight from the fridge.